Starting or Stopping Service
If you are the owner of a rental unit, you have option to open the water account in your name or place the account in the tenant’s name as a courtesy. The homeowner is responsible for any unpaid charges regardless of the name on the account. As the homeowner you may request duplicate copies of bills. The tenant will receive the bi-monthly billing. 

If you use a property management company to manage your rental, you can authorize the property manager to transfer the account in your absence. 

Double click here to add text.